RGN Manager required for Eastbourne.
Contract: Full Time
Salary: 28k to 32K depending on experience
We are in the process of adding nursing care to our portfolio. The long established home located in Eastbourne, Sussex is in the process of adding nursing care to the existing services offered to the elderly clientele. The home is registered to take up to 20 residents.
The successful candidates will be expected to effectively manage the daily operations of the home including identifying and implementing high standards of care to all of our residents. The Manager must have experience in caring for the elderly and managing and developing staff in order to ensure continuity in delivering the high standards required. The Manager post requires a RGN qualification. Must have a valid NMC PIN Number and be authorised to work in the EEC. In order to achieve the standards required the candidate will:-
• have achieved the RMA /NVQ 4 qualification or prepared to work towards achieving it.
• possess a thorough understanding and knowledge of up to date best practice in care, end of life care and clinical nursing practice as well as any speciality areas relevant to the home (e.g. disabilities, Palliative care, mental health, etc).
• provide evidence of having successfully managed and developed nurses and care assistants in a similar environment.
• have competent verbal and written communication skills.
• be computer literate.
• have experience in managing budgets.
• show good administrative, management and organisational skills
• have excellent customer care skills.
• understand the operational routines within a nursing care home environment and have knowledge of the regulatory frameworks that governs nursing homes.
• be able to manage conflict resolution.
• be committed and open to the development and improvement of services and a willingness to drive changes.
• Working under own initiative to develop the home and maintain acceptable occupancy levels.
• Continuously improving care practice and clinical practice.
• Fulfilling the requirements of legislative and operational bodies to a high standard that is recognised in CQC and other formal reports.
• Dealing with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
If you feel you are suitable for the role please apply using "Contact us".
We are currently adding Nursing to our existing services and require professional and dedicated individuals to join our team. Full time / Part time / Bank available.If you would like to be part of a team committed to providing quality nursing care, and like a challenge then you are what we are looking for.